Admission to membership is opened only to holders of Bachelor Degree, PGD/Master Degree, PhD, Professional qualification in relevant discipline such as Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration/Management, Sociology/Social Work, Engineering, Surveying, Architecture, Estate management, Public Administration, Project management, Public Healthcare management, etc.
Experience in development finance, project management and entrepreneurship development activities is an added advantage for award of higher category membership. The institute has over 3000 members in various categories.
- Use of prestigious membership prefix such as ADFPM, MDFPM, FDFPM
- Added Advantage for Employment opportunities in NGOs, CBOs, FBOs, as well as Private and Public
- License and recognition to practice, as development and project Management Consultant/practitioner
- Obtain free consultancy from the institute on area of entrepreneurship, Business Development, Sources of Finance, Feasibility study/business plan or writing proposal, project management etc.
- Participate in IDFPM courses and programmes at highly discounted rate.
- Publication in IDFPM magazines, journals
- Free access to books, magazines, journals etc published by IDFPM
- Free access to IDFPM library
- Collaborate with the institute on research and consulting programme
- Participation in annual International Development Finance and Project Management conference and periodic membership workshops of the Institute
- Technical support for the publication of books written by members
- Associate Membership: N39, 500
- Full Membership: N69, 000
- Fellow Membership: N150, 000
Membership Form Cost N5, 000
Bank Account Details:
Institute of Development Finance and Project Management